tugas softskil kepariwisataan1



Kepariwisataan
            Saya sedang berada di jakarta kota tepatnya kota tua. Sesuai tugas saya menghampiri seorang turis asing asal united state.
Saya     : Excusme, you can help, to finish school work?
Turis    : oh oke.
Saya     : what is your name?
Turis    : my name is Jean.
Saya     : let me introduce my self, my name is laras.
Turis    : laras? I ever hear that like a gun.
Saya     : hehe you right! Where do you come from?
Turis    : I come from united state.
Saya     : is this your first time visiting indonesia?
Turis    : yeah, this is first time.
Saya     : when did you come to indonesia?
Turis    : four day before.
Saya     : how long you stay in indonesia?
Turis    : two week I feel enough to enjoy indonesia.
Saya     : have you ever tried to culinary from indonesia.
Turis    : ya, I vever eat kerak telur, drink ice dawet and many more
Saya     : do you know indonesia’s songs?
Turis    : I know one, indonesia raya right? What this is your national song?
Saya     : ya you right! Can you sing it?
Turis    : oh I can little haha.
Saya     : no problem, what do you hope for the future of indonesia?
Turis    : I hope indonesia can be developed, and created a lot of children who are very talented.
Saya     : thank for helping, for the last, may I take some picture with you?
Turis    : oh oke.
Saya     : hehe thank you. Sorry if I distrub you. Have a nice holiday and nice to meet you.
Turis    : ya, you’re welcome. You very friendly.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

10 artikel campuran

tugas softskill kepariwisataan 1